Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

TruClient: curiuos behavior

Hi all, 

I've a strange behavior on a TruClient script: when I execute the script in Develop Mode, the right side (navigation window) still white for a while, but the steps in the left side are completed, as the image below. Obviously, if I execute the script on VuGen mode, it runs well. 

I've insered many filter on the external links/sites, but the problem still there. 

Does anyone know how to explain this strange action? ...and a possible solution, please. 

Thanks for the support, 

Lorenzo

tc_error.png

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: TruClient: curiuos behavior

Might be due to TruClient running the steps in backgorund. Close this IDE and execute your test in VuGen and check the output log.

Thank you,
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | www.QAInsights.com
Learn TruWeb - my Udemy Course "Performance Testing using TruWeb" | https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-truweb/?couponCode=YOUTUBE
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: TruClient: curiuos behavior

Thanks for your kind reply to my question!

I've executed the script in VuGen Mode with "Extended log (Log HTTP Trace)" enable and the replay ends fine. This is the same reaction with the Develop Mode execution: the right side remains white for a while, but the steps in the left are completed. So my question is: the problem is in the link, in the site to be registered? I had to skip the SSL Certificate pop-up suddenly after the navigate step to continue with the registration. Can that fact affect the Develop/VuGen executions modality?

Thank you so much for the support!

P.S. I always check the Kudo frame to all the answers on my questions, or in responses that I consider insteresting. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.