Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

TruClient errors are blank in Controller "Show VUser log"

TruClient errors are blank in Controller "Show VUser log"

LoadRunner 12.01, windows 7.

Regularly when in the controller when we try to look at an error in the “Show VUser log” the screenshot is blank. Nothing is saved in the results folder. We have identified that if we don't change the injector temp directory to c:\temp that our admin user does not have access to the default location, but we still get this error.

We get get two additional errors about Permission denied which spits out alot of javascript errors (Finding it difficult to dig up an example of this)

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TruClient errors are blank in Controller "Show VUser log"

Hi,

Can you please try again after unchecking "Accumulate log message" in Run Time Settings > Log tab?

Can you please share a screenshot of the log folder?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi Shlomi,

The "Accumulate log message" tickbox is defaulted to unticked in all our runs.

What info can I show about the results folder?

I have 63 log files, one for each user spread out per script.
I have 25 folders. An example under there would have Action, Iteration7, Iteration10, Iteration11, Iteration13, Iteration15, Iteration16.
Under the Action folder i have Iteration7, Iteration10, Iteration11, Iteration13, Iteration15, Iteration16.
There is nothing in any of these folders

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Are these logs empty or have data in them? If the log is empty than the issue is with TruClient, if the log has data in it and still the log dialog is empty in Controller than it is a Controller issue.

I suggest to open a ticket about it. It is hard to understand what is the root cause and resolve it without having a look on your environment

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

OK, Will do.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.