New Member.

TruClient **failed- end event error due to network timeout

Hello,

Facing network timeout issue multiple times at different steps. After reading some solutions here I tried to add wait and wait for object steps, but it didn't help. I also tried to increase maximum network timeout value but no luck.

Could please suggest solution for this issue. It would be helpful if I can have sessions with support team so that I can show my issue by replaying the script. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hello,

Please try to add a file with the name additionalSettings.json

{
"TruClient": {
"SyncNetworkTimeoutInterval": 60000,
"SyncNetworkTimeoutMaxIntervals": 10,
"AsyncNetworkTimeoutInterval": 60000,
"AsyncNetworkTimeoutMaxIntervals" : 10
}
}

The file should be added to the script folder.

If this does not correct the problem feel free to open a ticket with support so that we can check the issue in a screen share session.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.