Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

TruClient opening multiple browser windows.

Hey.

Running Truclient 12.53, patch 4 and using web protcol. This out of the blue started happening to me, when I log out of my applicaion while in develper mode, it pops up another 2 tabs. The tabs that open then kick the test out of standard mode. Also when I drag over the generic object step and try to ID and object its really slow and if I dont move my mouse at all it seems like more browser windows open every like 10 seconds. Any ideas on what can cause this or why it just stated to happen?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TruClient opening multiple browser windows.

Hi,

Which browser are you using?

Can you check its' version by looking at the executable properties tab from the file system? firefox.exe is located under <LR_HOME>\bin\firefox and chrome.exe is located under <LR_HOME>\bin\chrome

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hey,

I'm runnning IE 11 version: 11.0.9600.18537.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Can you please attach a screenshot? Does it cause any issue that prevents you from working?

I still do not understand the context. Are these two tabs opened when you open a new script? Which browser do you use in TruClient (TC IE, Firefox or Chromium)

Did you install any browser extension lately in your default Chrome/Firefox browser? 

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Attached is a snip of the isue, its when I logout of my application that it opens 2 extra windows. What I find interesting is that these tab numbers keep increasing,,, 3,4,,,,,5,,6,,,,etc. I use TC IE and in my local IE this issue does not happen.  Yes it prevents me from working, due to the fact then when this issue started it also started to take 5 -10 sec to just ID an object.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Please open a support ticket.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.