Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.
376 views

TruClient script using descriptors fails

I have a truclient script.  I used descriptors on one field (which displayes about 8 rows of values).  When I edit the descriptors it comes up with a box checked for TEXT and a specific value displayed (like 75PCT).  If i replay this it works.  If I change the 75PCT to another value on the screen like 80PCT this also works.  But when i parameterize the value with TC.getParam("pBAF") where pBAF is 75PCT this fails to find the object when i run it in Firefox interactive.  Can you tell me how to do this?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Judy,

Try to change your value field into "JS" mode when calling the TC.getParam( ) API, in order to do this you can click the small dropdown list button in located int he right side of the value textbox.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.