Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

TruClient scripting: How to use stop, resum transation

Hi All,

Please let me know how to use utility functions of LR  in a truclient script.
For example :

I want use lr_stop_trnasaction and lr_resume_transaction  as I want to cut out some steps from reporting data in the transaction. How can I do that in my Truclient script.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TruClient scripting: How to use stop, resum transation

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply

These functions are not supported in TruClient. In fact they are maintained in other protocols for backward compatibility purposes.

I suggest wrapping the steps you do not want to measure in a their own transaction and deduct it from the larger transaction later on.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.