Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

TruClient support for Chrome 50+

Jump to solution

I have LoadRunner 12.53.1203.0 with patch 3. It comes with Chrome 46 for TruClient. Are there any other patches or processes that would enable me to run Chrome 50 or higher? My company has disabled access for anything less than Chrome 50.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TruClient support for Chrome 50+

Jump to solution

Hi,

Unfortuntaely there is no procedure or patch to accomodate it.  

Upgrading the browser version requires updating TruClient extension for Chromium as well. It was not done in patches so far only in full release.

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Unfortuntaely there is no procedure or patch to accomodate it.  

Upgrading the browser version requires updating TruClient extension for Chromium as well. It was not done in patches so far only in full release.

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Is there any schedule for supporting Chrome 50+ in the near future.  This means that all the effort that we've put into the existing TruClient scripts will be obselete?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Chrome 50+ will be supported in the next LR/PC release.

This should not impact your existing scipts. TruClient supports backward compatibility.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.