Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

TruClient- web script execution issue

Hi,

I have few scripts created in Truclient Web Protocol as my application uses Java script for uploading documents to S3.

I have created the scripts and it working as expected in Vugen replay for multiple iterations.

For couple of scripts, If I include them in LR controller scenario, one of the script not even getting execution and the other one is showing parameter data errror "Type LR.getParam('UserName') in User name textbox ** failed - target object was not found"

Both the scripts are running fine in Vugen for various data and multiple iterations.

Please someone help me on this.

Regards,

Skumarasamy

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TruClient- web script execution issue

Hi,

Which browser are you using?

Are you using Performance Center or LoadRunner to run the scenario? If LoadRunner, is the agent on the Load Generator configured to run as a process or as a service?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks Shlomi.

I am using "Chromium" browser in my Truclient Script.

Also, I am using Load runner controller for test execution and in that we have load runner agent as "Service"

And in the load test scenario, I am having 4 truclient scripts. out of 4, 2 are running fine without any issues and 2 are not running in controller scenario.

I tried to run them seperately with out any script from the controller and both are still showing the same issue as I mentioned in my query.

Please help me on resolving this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

When running LoadRunner agent as a service the Virtual Users are running under Windows Session 0, which is a session oriented for non-UI based applications and is limited to 1024x768 screen resolution. It might be that your application renders differently in different screen resolutions and the UI object is not the same under different screen resolution conditions.

Please try runing the agent as process and see if it helps.

Try also changing your desktop screen resolution and run the script in VuGen to see how it behaves in interactive mode. It can help troubleshooting it.

Regards,

Shlomi

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks Shlomi for your suggestion.

I tried to run the script with the load runner agent as Process and with the different screen resolution, but both didnt worked for me.

As I mentioned earlier, only 2 scripts are not running during the execution and rest are working fine.

Please find attached the runtime log files for your reference.

Your help is much appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

According to the log file one of the scripts has object identification issue and the other one get disconnection of http request.

These are two different issues. 

In PAS_Document_Upload an object is not found ("Click on User name textbox ** failed - target object was not found."). Please try to replace the object selected in the step in order to :"refresh" the identification. If that does not work try using alternative step option, or add related object, or change identirfication method to XPath, etc... In short try all possile option available to resolve object identification issue

In SFDC_MI_2_0_NonDelegated you need to check why the connection is closed. Did you fail to authenticate maybe? Are you trying to access an invalid location? Do you have your proxy settings setup correctly?

If you fail troubleshooting this on your own, you can contact HP support for help

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.