Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Truclient Chrome is not recording Oracle CPQ forms in LR12.53 and later versions

Hi, I have tried to record Oracle CPQ forms flow in Truclient Chrome, it works fine until the forms got started when I click a button to open the forms, the page never loads. I do not see this issue in Truclient FireFox. Please see the screenshots attached. Could someone suggest me any configuration changes I need to make to record in Truclient Chrome 

I have tried this in 12.53 and later versions and none of them worked. Appreciate your help! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.