Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Truclient IE issue

Hi all,

I am trying to record the application with IE browser using truclient protocall. Browser was open from Vugen and i started recording application url was recorded but application page was not showing in the browser. So i am unable to navigate the application. Manually application was open from IE. And application was recording with Mozilla and Chromium successfully. So pls help me to record the application with IE also.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Truclient IE issue

Hi Maram,

From your description, it seems the application is not correctly rendered in TruClient IE.

I'd suggest exploring the application's compatibility with IE Standards Mode:

See this help page about the topic: https://admhelp.microfocus.com/tc/en/latest/Content/TruClient/_tc_c_ClientIEBrowser.htm#hp-minitoc-item-2

BTW:

I believe the LoadRunner Practitioners Forum is a better place for such LR specific technical questions.

Edo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.