Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Truclient - IE protocol issue.

We tried to use Truclient - IE to record our AUT, strangely in login page, LR could record all actions (entering userid, password, clicking Login button), but after that, the Truclient browser didn't display any new pages. While in our application ,IE browser will login and open new pages.

We also tried Truclient - FF, the truclient browser is able to record all actions and display the pages after login. However our AUT does not support FF, therefore we couldn't use this protocol.

Environment: IE9, LR12.02

Anyone has any suggestions? Thanks.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I can't solve the issue, but wanted to mentiont that I've also seen issues with using IE for TC. In our case I was using IE9, it's possible that IE10 might work better. But in general I've found TCFF to be more reliable.

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Me too got the same problem. we are using IE11, LR 12.02.

Any solutions please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Could you please share the site and steps that can reproduce this issue?

Thanks,

Dela

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If IE works for the app, did you check IE works on IE 9/10/11 standard mode or compatible mode?

TruClient IE only support IE 9 standard mode above.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am also facing the same issue. Application works fine in IE without TC. But when we load inside TC IE browser, it won't display.

Tried IE10 & IE11 with VUGEN 12.02.

Let me know if you find any solution.

Thanks,

Ronak

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Manually do the business process in TC IE browser with the following two scenarios

1. under Advanced menu, check "Enforce Standard Mode"
2. under Advanced menu, uncheck "Enforce Standard Mode"

If scenario 1 doesn't work but scenario 2 works, it indicates the web app is not IE 9 standard mode above. TC IE doesn't support it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.