Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Truclient - Mobile Web - Url not loading

Hello,

I am using LoadRunner 12.57 build 0311 and trying to create a POC for mobile version of our application. I tried hitting the url in Truclient web protocol and i am able to launch it with no issues, Also i tried launching the mobile url in regular browser in same machine and it works fine. I am new to this Truclient Mobile Web and could really use some help here.

As this version has only firefox for creating Truclient mobile Web scripts and our application currently supports only chrome for now. When i try to record the script, the page just keeps loading. Can someone please help, how to start on this?

Thanks in Advance.

Jessie

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Truclient - Mobile Web - Url not loading

Hi @Jass_QA,

Try "TruClient - Native Mobile" protocol.

"TruClient - Mobile Web" uses a Firefox-based browser to simulate mobile web. It's not actually running on mobile device. While "TruClient - Native Mobile" is the protocol to test mobile apps on mobile device.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Hi @Alex Zhou 

Thank you for your response. my requirement is to create a POC using Truclient Mobile Web protocol and we don't have license fro HP mobile center. So is there a way i can still create scripts in Truclient Native mobile?

Thanks,

Jass

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi Jass_QA,

From you description, your AUT has a mobile URL, which you even launch in regular browser it will display the content with the size of mobile device. In this case, you can just use TruClient Web protocol to test it (with the mobile URL).

In case you need to use TruClient Native Mobile for POC, you need to contact our presales.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.