Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Truclient-Mobile web wrong click

Jump to solution

Hi guys, 

I've recorded a script doing a few steps in a web page, one of the step is click a widget (a place in the web) in order to open a tab and then click a button.

This first step ( click the widget) sometimes fail and click in a wrong place and then the script fail because it can't find the button. I'm using xpath to locate the elements, most times is running ok but somtimes no, and there is no changes in the web page at all.

What do you think can cause it ? any solution ? 

Many thanks and regards

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Truclient-Mobile web wrong click

Jump to solution

Nice fix.

The component breakdown message indicates that one of the resources is not downloaded correctly. Most likely an issue with the page, but needs to be investigated.

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello ADR,

Thank you for your post.

Per your description, this is an object recognition issue. 

I'm attaching you a guide, where explains how to handle this kind of problems.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I did an accuratelly recognition with Xpath and added a wait for object and now it's working ok.

I'm getting sometimes ""component breakdown http status-code=500 ",  is it a problem in the web page ?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Nice fix.

The component breakdown message indicates that one of the resources is not downloaded correctly. Most likely an issue with the page, but needs to be investigated.

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.