Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Truclient Protocal-Authentication pop up message while executing test in controller

Hi ,

I developed my  Truclient IE script with windows authentication.

I am getting Authentication pop up(UserName, Password) when i execute a script in controller with multiple users

I recorded the Truclient script in my laptop and try to execute the scripts with multiple users in Server machine

I am not passing any User id and password in that script since doesn't have web_set_user() option in truclient

Please help me on this ASAP if you come across the issue

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Truclient Protocal-Authentication pop up message while executing test in controller

Hi,

You should add Dialog - Authenticate step and enter the credentials in the arguments section.

Open the script, drag a Generic browser action step from the toolbox to be located after the navigation that triggers the authentication, change the step action from Navigate to Dialog Authentication.

See attached screenshot as a reference.

Good luck

Shlomi

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.