New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Commander
Commander

Truclient native mobile

Hi,
I am new to mobile testing.

I want to use Truclient mobile testing for testing native mobile application. I installed the mobile center .
I went to Loadrunner (12.50) >new test script(truclient native mobile) and entered the details :
server port : https://*******net:8443
and credentials (please refer the attachment):
However i am getting the error as invalid ip confiuration.
Can someone help me out with step by step process?

Regards

Vishal

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

0 Likes
Highlighted
Commander
Commander

Thanks Tatiana,

I configured mobile center and was able to add my mobile as a device (samsung galaxy s7). 
and I am aware of scipting with truclient.

My only doubt is : how to connect the mobile center to this truclient browser,i.e., 
what to enter in : 
1. server url: port.
2.user id and pass: do i need to enter the admin@default.com and the pass?

i tried adding : https://********************net:8443 and my mobile center credentials , but it is showing invalid ip configuration.
Can you please help me out here?

Best Regards

Vishal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Hi Vishansh

Do you have any luck on this? I am in a similar situation, if you can reply then It will be great

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.