Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Truclient native mobile

HI, i am Loadrunner 12.53 and i want to use truclient native mobile protocol (before that i am done with mobile center server installaion and setup). when i am trying to record with truclinet native mobile protocl its showing Timeout error (i have attached screen shot). can you please help in this

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Truclient native mobile

Hi

This forum is for information and news, not for support requests.

please use this forum instead.

Additionally - I Reccomend to open a support case for this as deeper digging may be required than is possible in the forum.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.