Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Truclient not clearing cache at every session

Hi ALL

I have created the truClient script in LR 12.57 version. I am seeing some API calls being made for some media content in our application, which are failing and my step is failing with network timeout error. So i have asked my Developer to disable that API. Now when i run manually through the browser manually and check the network tab, i am not seeing those requests, but when i run my script, i can still see those calls being made. I tried using the Utils.clearCache() and Utils.clearCookies() steps as well, but no luck.

Can someone help me on this issue ?

Regards, 

Josan

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Truclient not clearing cache at every session

Hi Josan,

please, read this article about your issue and tell me if its content can help you,

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/LoadRunner-User-Discussions/To-clear-cache-in-LR-Truclient-12-55/td-p/1654524

Anyway, remeber that with TruClient the cache is cleared before script starts.  Between every steps the cache will be cleared if the option "New user simulation" is enabled on "General -> Replay" tab of Runtime Settings.

Lorenzo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.