Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Truclient reply issue

Jump to solution

Hi,

I was record  the scripting using Truclient protocol using Develop script option after recording i am click the reply button on browser itself( fire fox). But script was not replied no errors coming during that time. And bottom of the page shows me Script save success message. pls help me who is having knoweldge on this.

Br,

Maram.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Truclient reply issue

Jump to solution

Hi

did you by any chance try to upgrade the FF version in TruClient?

12.53 supports FF version 40.0.3 - this may be the root cause of your problem. You should only use the FF browser supplied with the LR installation and not upgrade it.

try to uninstall completely, uninstall the FF browser and re-install LR  - this may solve your issue.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Maram,

Does the script play well on other browsers?

Are you able to replay it from the VuGen UI?

Which version are you using??

Edo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

HI edo,

Script was replied success from VuGen UI i am not trying in remaing browsers. When i  was click the devlop script in vugen its defaulty opens in fire fox i am new to this protocol. LR version 12.53.

Br,

Maram

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

You can choose which browser to use from the drop-box to the left of the "Develop Script" button.

Can you share what happens when you click on the "Play" button in the browser?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

I had selecting firefox(version 56.0) for replying the scripting. And when i was click the reply button it showing like this nothing  was happing.

truclienterror.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

did you by any chance try to upgrade the FF version in TruClient?

12.53 supports FF version 40.0.3 - this may be the root cause of your problem. You should only use the FF browser supplied with the LR installation and not upgrade it.

try to uninstall completely, uninstall the FF browser and re-install LR  - this may solve your issue.

Thanks,

Lior

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I had this issue a couple of times. It seems the script is corrupted. Have you tried creating a new script from scratch?

Thanks,

Camillo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Camillo,

I had created 3 more new scripts and try to replied but same issue was came for new scripts also.

Thanks,

Maram

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks  AvniLior i had re-install my browser. No its working fine.

Thanks,

Maram.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.