Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Truclient unable to record ReactJS web apps

Hi all,

I have an appliaction built on ReactJS. Im using LR 12.53. Im unable to record applications built on ReactJS.

Does the in built firefox and Chrome binaries in LR not support React based apps.?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Truclient unable to record ReactJS web apps

Hi rohitsethiya,

I'm not familiar with limitations of ReactJS in those browsers.

A few questions:

• Does the ReactJS application work as expected without recording?
  • What is the behavior of the recording? Are no steps created at all?
  • Is the application public, so I can have a look?

Also, I suggest applying 12.53 latest patch (patch 4).

Edo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

App works well without recording. I cannot provide a public access and there are no steps created in the truclient browser when i start to record. May be you can try to record some app built on react framework. I suspect if Hp cared enough to provide us with the most updated binaries of chrome and firefox in loadrunner that can actually suppot modern JS framework & advance UI rendering engines

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Edo,

I do have a similar website which is React.js based and I am having some difficulties in recording the website.

If you can spare some time, kindly have a look at it - perf.resume-now.com. If will guide to build a resume, you can create a random unique emailid to register ending with @email-qa.livecareer.com, pwd-111111. 
Let me know if you have any insights on it.

Best Regards,
Nikhil Mishra

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Please do keep in mind, TruClient recording is working fine. I want the url to be recorded under HTTP protocol or any other server side protocol.

Thanks 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.