Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Truclient windows Authentication Error HTTP 401

Jump to solution

Windows security Pop up comes during Recording and during replay in Load mode am getting 401 error.

Things I tried

NTLM Authentication

network.negotiate-auth.allow-proxies

Go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced  under Security uncheck "Warn if changing between secure and non-secure mode"

Go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Securiy -> custom Level-> User Authentications

the Navigate step's end event value to be Action Completed in Truclient

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Truclient windows Authentication Error HTTP 401

Jump to solution

Seems like you started a newer thread regarding this matter (/t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/Ajax-Truclient-Authentication-Error-401-in-Truclient-IE-and/m-p/6909437#M18553).

I will reply there

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Truclient windows Authentication Error HTTP 401

Jump to solution

Seems like you started a newer thread regarding this matter (/t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/Ajax-Truclient-Authentication-Error-401-in-Truclient-IE-and/m-p/6909437#M18553).

I will reply there

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.