Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Truculient IE VUsers get stuck at Init state

Hi Gentlemen,

I have developed a Truclient script and it works find both in Truclient IE script developer and my local controller. The problem occurs only when we try to run it in ALM - Performance Center 11.52. All Virtual Users get stuck at "Init" state and never proceed to "Running" state.  

I try to download RawResults.zip and investigate what's the issue but it does not show any error as the total number of VUsers running were zero.  

I am not an expricenced performance tester and I would really appriciate it if you assist me to troubleshoot this issue. I thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Truculient IE VUsers get stuck at Init state

Can it be that it does not work because I developed it using LoadRunner Virtual User Generator version 12.02 and I am trying to run it in ALM - Performance Center 11.52 ? I have not had this issue for Web - HTTP/HTML protocol.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Truculient IE VUsers get stuck at Init state

This is the reason for sure.

TruClient does not support forward compatibility. It works in Web HTTP in some cases, it might fail as well though.

In 12.02 we have changed TruClient script schema hence it will not run in earlier versions.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.