Highlighted
Visitor.

True Client Protocol ,- Flash player Issue 12.53 and 12 .02

Hi Team,

One of my client applicaiton uses flsah player to navigate to application,Iwhile  recording applicaiton with True client protocol ,  when i  Use MOZILLA OR IE, both  Browsers is not able to detect the Flash player . When i manually run the applicaiton Browsers are   able to detect the  Flashplayer and I can navigate to application without any issues.

Can Any one please help during recording why true client protocol with  Mozilla and IE Browsers are not detecting the Flashplayer

Request you sincere herl on this

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: True Client Protocol ,- Flash player Issue 12.53 and 12 .02

Hi,

Please try to enable Plugins support in Run Time Settings > Advanced and try again.

This settings are applicale only for Firefox.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

HI  Shlomi, 

While recording itself i am getting that problem , I  am unable to Navigate to Next Steps of the application  to record  all steps of application. Run time setting is during Reply of the script, i am facing problem at recording e itself.

Please suggest

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

For all other protocols you would be right, but for TruClient some of the settings are applied also on interactive replay and this one specifically applies also to recording. 

I have just checked it and saw it does not help. I believe you need to open a support call, just note TruClient does not support flash objects. Even the object will be visible it is likely that it won't be trivial to record end to end flow with flash objects

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.