Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

True Client stops working

Trying to open and play or record a new true client script from LoadRunner, and it is throwing a pop up stating TCS has stopped working.

The last time this happen a microsoft update patch KB3038314 had to be uninstalled on the controller and host agent machines.

This just started happening again for us, and I noticed a slew of windows updates on 08/01/2015.

Has any one else came across this issue or know if it was an update causing this.

I have an email out to some people at orasi and also opened a ticket, but have yet to receive a response.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: True Client stops working

I'm getting the same error running my script. It's happening with both IE 11 and 10. It's a new one for me too. I believe a call has been placed to Orasi from here too, but I'll be real interested in any responses you get from them. I'll update any received here too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

This issue is caused due to a vulenarability change done by Microsoft.

A fix is already available and you can get it by contacting HP Software support or checknig for the available patches/hotfixes for LoadRunner in the SSO site.

Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

I had already seen many posts regarding that upgrade. It's not installed on my pc, however. The anti virus on the PC has not changed or been updated. There were other updates, but in this environment I cannot delete them all one by one to see if one of those is causing the problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sorry for the late reply. 

Please open a ticket if you haven't done so already. HP Support/R&D will address it

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.