Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

TrueClient - clear authentication details between iterations in Chromium browser

Hello,

Perhaps you could give me a hint how I would overcome the following issue:

- I need to perform several iterations of my TrueClient script, which I would set then in the Run Logic. At the beginning of the script I perform the logon with user/password and I need to have it in each iteration. In the Firefox TC script it works as expected, but in the Chromium not - starting from the second iteration I am not asked for the authentication anymore - the details are stored apparently. I tried to use the API.ClearCache / Cookies but it does not apply for the Chromium, neither the recording of the navigation to te chrome://restart, which would not record eventually.

Could you please advice how this issue can be solved?

Kind Regards,

Kamil Damuc 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: TrueClient - clear authentication details between iterations in Chromium browser

A few thoughts on this.

1. What happens with IE?

2. Do you have the option "Simulate a new user on each iteration" enabled for this script?

3. Are you having the user explicitly logout at the end of each iteration?

4. What version of LR are you using?

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: TrueClient - clear authentication details between iterations in Chromium browser

Hello,

Thank you. I found the way to logout from the application, which was not visible for me at the first glance.

Kind Regards,

Kamil

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Please Initiate new user with each Iteration/Txn

Don't Forget to Logout in Script , the common mistake made by most

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.