Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

TrueClient - parametrisation of the logons with certificates

Hello,

I have a question concerning parametrisation in the TrueClient, I think an easy one.

The goal is to logon to the system using the test users, say TEST1 to TEST500 when I have the certificates of those in a hand. With the http protocol it was quite easy: parametrising the UserID, pointing in the script to the corresponding certificate, logging on.

In the TrueClient I have difficulties with this. E.g. in the FF, I can upload several certificates into the TrueClient browser, but I would not know how to force the scenario to use them distincively when runnig 500 users in parallel (Unique, Once).

I tried to ask HP support for that (case 5308889305), but got negative respone that parametrization of the certificates in the TrueClient is not possible. I got pointed to the KM1313445 document, however for my taste it describes other issue.  Therefore I would like to verify this on this forum.

Could you help?

Kind Regards,

Kamil Damuc

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: TrueClient - parametrisation of the logons with certificates

Hi,

Unfortunately it is not supported in TruClient today. We know about several customers who are interested in this functionality. I hope we will address it soon to satisfy this need.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.