Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Trueclient Script Action Separation-- Init--Action--End

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am facing an issue with trueclient protocol. I have recorded my script in Action, then while enhancing I have separate the login into INIT , followed by steps in main action and then Logout in END. I have cut and paste the steps in INIT and END.

The problem is after login in INIT, I am getting a blank page on ACTION, same in case of while switching from ACTION to END. Please let me know how to fix this.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Trueclient Script Action Separation-- Init--Action--End

Jump to solution

Hi,

TruClient reset te browser state when iteration starts.

If you wish to move Login to Init Action and Logout to End Action you need to disable "Simulate New User between iterations" in the script Run Time Settings. By disabling it TruClient will stop reset the browser state between iterations.

Alternatively you can move back the logic to the Actions section. 

BTW: you can create multiple actions and divide the logic among them (that will make it easier to work with each action)

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

TruClient reset te browser state when iteration starts.

If you wish to move Login to Init Action and Logout to End Action you need to disable "Simulate New User between iterations" in the script Run Time Settings. By disabling it TruClient will stop reset the browser state between iterations.

Alternatively you can move back the logic to the Actions section. 

BTW: you can create multiple actions and divide the logic among them (that will make it easier to work with each action)

Regards,

Shlomi

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

This was helpful. Thanks!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.