Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Trueclient Thinktime configuration

Hi,

I have developed a script using Loadrunner web trueclient and when running it then it executed very fast and want to put some delay for each action. Can some one tell me how to put think time in web trueclient protocol ? I actually want to slowdown the execution on vugen and on controller ?

Regards

KAPIL

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Trueclient Thinktime configuration

Heya

Well in your Toolbox (to the left of your script development window), you'll see items like 'Wait' and 'Wait for object'. All you need to do is drag these into your development pane at the step you want to add a little time.

You can modify the amount of time to whatever you need. Especially useful if you need to wait for slow objects rendering to the page.

Hope this helps.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.