Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Truweb or DevWeb extractors and appliers

Hi All,

I was able to create a TruWeb script successfully using 12.63 Loadrunner Vugen and that's working fine.

I tried to proceed with the extractors and appliers along with correlation rules so that I can regenerate scripts without the need to do manual correlation.  When I tried to regenerate the script using correlation rules with debug level logging [yaml file] I am seeing that the rule is applied but the Left boundary is searched only in response headers of few requests not on complete response body. 

Your input is much appreciated.

Regards,

Sridhar

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Truweb or DevWeb extractors and appliers

Hello,

Are you able to see the full response in the snapshot of the recording (header + body)?

It is a bit hard to track the entire flow with partial screenshots.

Regards,

Gil

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Truweb or DevWeb extractors and appliers

Hi Gil,

Apologies for the delay in Reply! Yes In snapshot I am able to see the response.

Manually when I add  boundary extractor in script that worked fine. Rule based correlation is not working.

Thanks for your quick response. Please let me know if you need any further details.

Regards,

Sridhar

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.