Highlighted
New Member.

Unable to Record the Vugen script with incognito Chrome browser.

Hi, i am using LR 12.02v.

When i clicked on record button in Vugen, Chrome Browser in Incognito mode is displayed and no events are recording.

Please help me on this.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unable to Record the Vugen script with incognito Chrome browser.

Does it happen only in Chrome? 

Is the application loaded but no events are recorded or are you getting a blank screen in the browser?

Is your application loaded properly in incognito mode regardless to LoadRunner?

Do you have the latest patch level for 12.02? 

Do you happen to have a 12.53 VuGen instance just to validate if it works there? I am not suggesting to upgrade, just to get a reference

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Nissim,

I tried using LR12.53 patch4 but unable to record.

Though events increased in recording panel but nothinig is recorded into script.

can you please help me out here?

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

You didn't answer whether your application is loaded correctly in incognito mode outside recording. I would like to understand if the issue is related to the recorder or to the application.

If the application is loaded in regular browsing only you can use CTRL+N while in incognito mode to open a new regular window and try performing the steps from it. Does it solve the issue?

Please try to elaborate as much as possible in your response to shorten the turn arounds.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi

I have the same problem, i dont know why.

I have last version of chrome and i have HPE Virtual User Generator (VuGen) 12.53 12.53 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.