Highlighted
New Member.

Unable to capture events in Windowsocket protocol in Load runner 12.53

Jump to solution

My Application is a Java Applet Application,which is accessed via URL and later it downloads the Applet and I need to enter user id/pwd and login to the Java Applet.But events are not getting captured in the java Applet Application.

protocol used:Web http/html and windowsocket(LR 12.53).Any solution for this issue?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member.

This issue is solved now! i installed the right Jre and Jdk version in my system ,and it is able to capture events using windows socket+HTTP/HTML protocol.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member.

This issue is solved now! i installed the right Jre and Jdk version in my system ,and it is able to capture events using windows socket+HTTP/HTML protocol.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.