Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

Unable to capture events in load runner 12.53 with java 1.8 in Java Record and Replay

I'm using HP Load runner 12.53 version - java record and replay protocol to record a java application. It was working fine with java version of 1.6 and I was able to both record the events and replay it successfully then for my requirement I changed the java version to 1.8, in that I was able to launch the application via load runner to record but I was unable capture the events. load runner regenerates the empty script. Please advise.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Unable to capture events in load runner 12.53 with java 1.8 in Java Record and Replay

Hello,

Greetings,

To work with Java 1.8 you need to use LR 12.55 or above.

Let me know if there is any concern.

Warm regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.