Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Unable to decode service (VuserNotifyEndStatusData) message reached from host on VUser

Hi,

I am using Loadrunner 12.53, TruClient protocol.

I have run a test on controller and got this error "Unable to decode service (VuserNotifyEndStatusData) message reached from host on VUser".

However, this error message does not appear for all the users. For example, I am running 30 users then the error appear for one user and it’s random.

Can anyone tell me, why this error appears?

Thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Unable to decode service (VuserNotifyEndStatusData) message reached from host on VUser

Hi,

Does anybody know the meaning of this error message? I'm not found enything about this error online. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Unable to decode service (VuserNotifyEndStatusData) message reached from host on VUser

I am also getting this message in 12.62.  I even wrote new scripts in 12.62 version to ensure it was not a previous version issue.  Controller on Windows Server 2016, and Load Generators on Windows 10.

Any updates as to why?  What is causing this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Not 100% sure, but it could be some kind of correlation issue. Does it happen with any number of VUsers? Have you checked the correlation of any important session variables?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.