Highlighted
New Member.

Unable to integrate SIteScope with LoadRunner

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to connect HP sitescope with HP loadrunner, but getting an error with unable to connect.

Using trial version of sitescope.

IF any solution have, please suggest me.

Thnaks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unable to integrate SIteScope with LoadRunner

Jump to solution

Hi Aditya,

Sorry for the maybe obvious question - but is SiteScope installed on the same machine as your LoadRunner?

My first instinct here is to do what the machine suggests and acquire a SiteScope license - if you need this type of advanced monitoring. you can always use the default windows resource monitors that are available by default in LoadRunner.

Hope this helps,

Lior

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi

Can you please share a screen shot of what you are seeing?

which Sitescope version did you install and with which LoadRunner version are you trying to connect with?

Thanks,

Lior

Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Lior,

Thanks for the reply. 

I am using loadrunner 12.02 and sitescope 11.30. The Error message what i am geting is atteched wth file.

Error: This Page cannot be displayed in this edition of SiteScope . Please upgrade your SiteScope license to view this page
[MsgId: MMSG-47577]

Is there not any solution for connect with site scope without going with license?

Thanks,

Aditya

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Aditya,

Sorry for the maybe obvious question - but is SiteScope installed on the same machine as your LoadRunner?

My first instinct here is to do what the machine suggests and acquire a SiteScope license - if you need this type of advanced monitoring. you can always use the default windows resource monitors that are available by default in LoadRunner.

Hope this helps,

Lior

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Lior,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am agree with you. Actully I was just looking for some another way instead of purchase license like may be for trial period where I can at least know that how sitescope works with loadrunner.

And yes...SiteScope is on the same machine as my loadrunner.

Thanks,

Aditya

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello @AvniLior

Can we install LoadRunner and SiteScope on same machine? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi @snps,

Technically it is doable, but one you start utilizing SiteScope more heavily you might experience resource saturation on the Controller machine, especially if you run Vusers on the Controller (as opposed to remote Load Generators).

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.