Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Unable to record a Java applet

Hi,

We are using LR 12.53 version and trying to record a java applet which is using GWT with Ajax Truclient protocol.

LR is not recognising applet part and not generating any steps for applet.

Cany anyone guide me on this

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hello,

TruClient protocol supports only recording of native browser technologies i.e. HTML/Javascript.
Anything else that is rendered via external plugins i.e. Java applets, ActiveX, Flash or Silverlight is not supported. 

For recording of Java applets I suggest using Java protocol (if the applet<->server communicaiton is based on RMI, Corba or any other Java based) or Web (if the communication is based on HTTP protocol).

Regards,
Hristo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.