Unable to record app hosted on a remote desktop which is accessed from Web page.
We are trying to record an application which is hosted on a remote desktop which can be accessed from a webpage.
We tried using multi protocol (Web http/html and RDP) for recording this. VuGen records the web part but fails to recognize the RDP part. The steps involved to launch the our application is as follows:
1. Launch the weblink from the browser. (Able to record)
2. Login to the RD web access by entering the credentials. (Able to record)
3. Desktop icon for the Remote session is diplayed on the web page. (Able to record)
4. Click on the icon to launch the Remote Desktop session. (Does not record from this step)
5. The application to be recorded is automatically launched in the remote Desktop.
Please find an image attached which explains the setup.
The problem we are facing is, inspite of using the Multi protocol recording method, The Remote Desktop part is not recongnized while recording nothing gets recorded after clicking on the desktop icon from the webpage.
How could we make the Vugen recognize the Remote Dektop session launched from the web page?
Thanks for the help in advance