Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to record script when web application is deplyed in Azure with Active directory

Hi,

I am unable to record my script after my web application deployed in Azure and active directory enabled on same.

After log in, I am getting blank page, so there is nothing to record further.

(Withour activer directory, i had recorded my scripts and ran in PC successfully, but after implementation of AD, I am even not able to see my home page. All the menu options got disappeared) . Also in log it is showing error for SSL "Problem with SSL certificate"

Can anyone please help on this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to record script when web application is deplyed in Azure with Active directory

Hello,

Can you provide some more details about your application - which technology it uses, what is the client etc.?

Also, which LoadRunner protocol(s) have you tried?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.