Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to replay the sciprt in trueclient

Hi, I am working on LR12.05, am using trueclient protocol.

I am able to record the script in trueclient but unable to replay in deveopscript mode.

Please suggest.what could be the issue.

Thanks

Ratna

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unable to replay the sciprt in trueclient

Hello,

Did you try replay the script with all browsers or with specific one?

Can you please open the browser console after replay and share  its' content here?

Is User Access Control enabled on the machine?

Are you able to save the script?

Are you able to replay the script in load mode?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i am not able to replay in all the 3 browsers(IE,chromium and firefox)

I will not be able share the screen ,since i am working in client environment.

I am able to save the script and replay the script in load mode.

Not sure abot user access control.Please let me know how to check this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sorry for the late reply.

Please try to run VuGen as administrator and turn UAC 

To run VuGen as administrator right click the process and choose run as administrator and to turn off UAC do a quick google search. it is a bit different between Windows versions.

And share a screen capture of the browser console after you try to replay in interactive mode. For example in Firefox, open interactive mode, hit CTRL+SHIFT+J key combinations, the browser console will be opened. Clear it. Try to replay and screen capture the browser console. 

BTW: this issue might be resolved if you restart your computer. Try it as well if you didn't do so already.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.