Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Unable to save TruClient Script having multiple actions.

Jump to solution

I had created a script with multiple actions in TruClient IE browser. The script was working fine. I tried modifying the action name and the transaction names, after that I am unable to save the script. In TruClient I see the Run Logic with proper action names, whereas in the VuGen I see the run logic in which the actions have been updated with initial name as temp. Can anyone please help me on same.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unable to save TruClient Script having multiple actions.

Jump to solution

If you do not have 12.50 patch 3 installed I suggest trying it to see if it helps avoiding this issue. 

Also, please a support ticket. R&D involvement might be required

Regards,
Shlomi

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

How many actions did you add and which version are you using?

There is a synchronization mechanism between run logic saved in "TruClient format" and the generic run logic format used for all protocols. This mechanism might fail in case the machine used is slow/busy. 

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

I have used 11 actions and the version of LR is 12.50. If I am not editing the action name the save is not taking a longer time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

If you do not have 12.50 patch 3 installed I suggest trying it to see if it helps avoiding this issue. 

Also, please a support ticket. R&D involvement might be required

Regards,
Shlomi

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.