Highlighted
Senior Member.

Unable to upload a file through LR script

Hi All,

My script requires me to upload a file and record response time for the action. I have created a transaction for the same and added a text check ‘has been imported’ from the response. The file is in .xlsx format and I have added the file in my ‘Extra files’ and in the Loadrunner script folder. I have also tried by giving the direct path to my Downloads folder in the script and the issue persists.

I am observing different request and responses during Replay for the ‘FileUploadServlet’ request which I have attached as well.

Due to this discrepancy, my text check is getting failed as the script is unable to successfully upload the file to the application.

Please suggest some solutions for the same.

Thanks,

Aditi Arora

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.