Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to work on HP controller as its not getting opened

I had Installed HPE loadrunner 12.53 community edition of trial version on Windows10

Vugen and Analysis are working fine but Unable to work on controller as its not getting loaded

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Unable to work on HP controller as its not getting opened

Hi,

Do you get any error message? Can you attach a screenshot?

Can you try to run the Controller as administrator to see if it solves it? Right click the shortcut and choose "Run as administrator"

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Unable to work on HP controller as its not getting opened

Hi Shlomi,

I tried opening it as Administrator but no luck. I am not even getting any error, it simply hangs up and says not responding.

Any other solution please.

Note: I am able to open VuGen and Analysis but not Controller.

Thanks In Advance,

Usman

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Unable to work on HP controller as its not getting opene

Hi,

I am facing the same issue.
Able to open Vugen and analysis but not controller.

Any solutions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Re: Unable to work on HP controller as its not getting opene

HI,

Do you see any error in Wondows Event logs? Is the wlrun.exe process started when opening the Controller?

Adrian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.