Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Use Load runner on Macbook pro

Hi

I've installed trial version of Load runner on my Macbook pro. But I'm not sure how to use it from there? Do I need vrtual machine on my mac to open it?  Or there is some other way I can directly use on my macbook? 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Use Load runner on Macbook pro

Hi

LoadRunner is currently supported only on windows operating system.

so to answer your question - you will need to setup a VM on your macbook if you want to operate LoadRunner from there.

Thanks,

Lior

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Use Load runner on Macbook pro

I'm using VMWare Fusion and when I try to record I get the following message.  I do have connectivity outside of VUGEN.  Is there a setting that I need to use?

This page can’t be displayed

Make sure the web address http://nadac.com is correct.

Look for the page with your search engine.

Refresh the page in a few minutes.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.