Highlighted
Visitor.

Using If Verify/Exits Flow Controller in TruClient 12.53

Hi,

Can you please help me in Using IF Verify/Exists Flow Controller?

I have certain steps in the IF Verify/Exists to run if certain condition(object) is met. It is successfully happening when that object is found. when it doesn't find the object, it is not exiting, and continuing with the next steps in the Action flow, so i have placed a Exit in the Else condition. but still doesn't do anything. How can i continue further if my object is not found? 

Cheers.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Using If Verify/Exits Flow Controller in TruClient 12.53

Hi  Anil1990

Please provide more specific information, which part of steps you want to be executed when the IF condition is false? or you just want the whole script stop/exit when the IF condition is false?

Regarding IF-ELSE step, when the condition is false, the steps that wrapped in the ELSE section will be executed, and then it continue to execute the next steps that after (out of) the whole IF-ELSE step.

Regarding the EXIT step, user can set arguments in the step to decide which target user want to exit, there are current " Action/vuser/ iteration", by default, it's set to "Action", that means the current action will be exit and continue to run next action if there is.

Thanks,

Penn

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.