Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Using LR12.53 with Oracle 12 applications 12.2.5 and TruClient protocol

Background:

As Oracle no longer supports LoadRunner ( switching to their OAT suite) I have found that in this version of Oracle (12.2.5 EBusiness suite) they have also hardcoded their FND key values (a security enhancement).

This causes an awful lot of autocorrelation to be required (in web) - where it was not needed in previous versions (all comments on this are welcome)

Current:

Attempting to use the TruClient protocol to get around the large re-scripting effort needed - Have found that using IE11 not all the objects are appearing on the page (even though they are in the html) ... also dropdown lists do not seem to exercise Javascript.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Using LR12.53 with Oracle 12 applications 12.2.5 and TruClient protocol

Please try TruClient Firefox or open support call to get assistance with TruClient IE

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Already tested with Firefox .... TruClient appears to work correctly

Unfortunately on this account they can only use IE11 ... Support call out there  5311401314

Any comments on IE11 problems ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re IE, as I have mentioned earlier I suggest contacting the support team.

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.