Highlighted
New Member.

VBA Macro to pull data from secure website to excel

I have code to pull general data from a website into excel using a macro, e.g. yahoo finance quotes. But, is it a possibility to pull data from a secure website (one that requires login) to automate a report? The link provided was close, but I dont understand how to pass the parameters in. Also, when I run this I only get a dialog box with an "X" and nothing else... An edit: I am pulling from SAP SuccessFactors. I can get the macro to pull a pdf, associated with a URL, but it wont grab an ad hoc excel report. If anyone has any ideas that would be great!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.