Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VISUAL JUST IN TIME DEBUGGER -POP UP

Jump to solution

Hi,

I would like to know how to get rid of this pop up as it has started popping up suddenly while recording an application .

I have also tried doing this :

Visual Studio->Options->Debugging->Just-in-Time->Disabled(Native,scripts)

But didn't work.

Because of this I am not able to proceed with my recording.

Please help. URGENT!

Thanks,
Subbi

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: VISUAL JUST IN TIME DEBUGGER -POP UP

Jump to solution

As i mentioned, the LoadRunner 11.0x release is no longer supported. If you want to receive support or advice from the HP personnel (such as myself), you need to upgrade to at least 11.50 (but better to one of the latest releases - 12.02 or 12.50).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
14 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Could you describe your use case in more detail (i.e. what exactly you're doing when you encounter this pop up) and also provide a screenshot?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hello, Am getting this pop up during recording of an application.Just in between and when I close it..the application also gets closed and recording stays incomplete. Sorry..Due to some problem in my system I couldnot take the screen shot and am not sure how to take its screen shot too as I work on client system and don't have many rights to perform. Please Help. Also could you please tell me whether Hp load runner version 11 supports recording an application based n chrome browser or not? Is it compatible...as I don't think so but want to get assured. Thanks ! 🙂
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

LoadRunner 11.0x does not support Chrome, and furthermore, this version is no longer supported at all. I suggest switching to 12.02 or 12.50.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Alright.! just wanted to confirm..will this work? It says : If you are using LR 11.0 then you might face issues where Chrome will be launched but the suddenly chrome behaves very slow and becomes non-responsive. While manually the same application runs fine without any issues, to fix this you can apply the necessary LR patches and re-record the flow. If the issue persists then you can download the latest bbhook.dll from HP Support and perform the following: •Go to [Vugen / LR] Install dir -> Bin folder and take a backup of the bbhook.dll and replace it with the new one. •Go to [Vugen / LR] Install dir -> config folder and open the vugen.ini file using notepad (or textpad) •At the end of the file add the below 2 lines [NoTrap] Application1=chrome.exe •save the vugen.ini file and then copy it to "C:\Windows" folder •Restart Vugen
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
As I have got one mobile application . I am asked to work on its proof of concept...So what all things I should proceed with? As am not an experienced perfromance tester ...Also is this the first thing I should let my client know that the load runner 11.0 version doesnot support chrome application?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

As i mentioned, the LoadRunner 11.0x release is no longer supported. If you want to receive support or advice from the HP personnel (such as myself), you need to upgrade to at least 11.50 (but better to one of the latest releases - 12.02 or 12.50).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks for your response ! Much Appreciated. Will update this to my client. Also could you please share som Proof of concept related stuff? (Like what I need to do in it if am provided with an application? How to start?)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Recording of Chrome should work out of the box in the latest LoadRunner releases, no special treament is needed. Feel free to download the community version from the HP site and see for yourself.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Sounds great ! Anything helpful regarding Visual studio just in time debugging pop up during recording?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

If you'll face them same problem with a supported LR version, please provide a screenshot and we'll see what can be done.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Alright ! Thank you so much ! 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.