Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

VUGEN Script is getting passed but no records gets added in the site..

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using Microfocus LR 12.60,  I had recorded a script (on Webtour app) from where a user is login with valid credentials and booking a Flight ticket.Recording is working fine and I tried replaying the script also, before replaying the script i had cancelled the flight booking record from website and then i am just replaying, so i can verify if the records gets inserted in to the site, but nothing happens in the site after successful script gets passed.

I am trying from many hours but I am not getting any solution to it.

May be it is a silly mistake from my end but please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: VUGEN Script is getting passed but no records gets added in the site..

Jump to solution

Hello Lorenzo,

"Simulate a new user on each iteration" option was enabled, but I missed to enable the settings for "Use the LoadRunner Proxy to record a local application".

Under Recording option-->HTTP Properties-->Advanced-->Proxy Recording settings-->select the toggle for "Use the LoadRunner Proxy to record a local application", before recording I just enabled this option and recorded the script and when I am replaying the script I am able to see the record getting inserted.

Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Vishalb, 

I don't know very well the sample site, but you have to consider that, by default, LR runs with "Simulate a new user on each iteration" option enabled, so every on every iteration there's a cache reset and we can see every iteration of the test like a new HTTP session. 

Lorenzo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello  Lorenzo,

Thanks for the solution, I will update you if I get a resolution as per change in settings mentioned by you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Lorenzo,

"Simulate a new user on each iteration" option was enabled, but I missed to enable the settings for "Use the LoadRunner Proxy to record a local application".

Under Recording option-->HTTP Properties-->Advanced-->Proxy Recording settings-->select the toggle for "Use the LoadRunner Proxy to record a local application", before recording I just enabled this option and recorded the script and when I am replaying the script I am able to see the record getting inserted.

Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.