Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

VUGen 12.5, Curly brackets ({}) are not added in web_convert_param when automatic correlation done

In VUGen 12.5 / Citrix / Win 7 SP1 64bit

When automatic correlation done, it creates below fouction , when there is a Web_custom_request() is already there. But correlation process does not add curly brackets to the function.

web_convert_param("javax.faces.ViewState_URL1",
        "SourceString={javax.faces.ViewState}",
        "SourceEncoding=HTML",
        "TargetEncoding=URL",
        LAST);

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: VUGen 12.5, Curly brackets ({}) are not added in web_convert_param when automatic correlation d

Hi,

I've verified with our QA and there was such bug but it is supposed to be fixed in 12.53/12.55.

Can you verify that the version you are using is 12.50 (you wrote 12.5) and if so try the community addition of 12.55 to verify ir is solved?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: VUGen 12.5, Curly brackets ({}) are not added in web_convert_param when automatic correlation d

Hi,

My client uses Vugen 12.50.0.0 where I found the issue. Thanks for confirming that it is a defect. Good to hear that the defect is fixed in 12.53 & 12.55. I am unable to update LR suite at client istallation and therefore can not verify the resoulution at 12.53 & 12.55.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.