Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

VUGen 12.56: TLS Error when recording Web-HTTP/HTML? ...

Using 12.56 and seeing this (screenshot) error on several internal web sites when I try to record. Usually if I hit continue I have no luck. The page never completes loading. And I see things like this in the recording log:

[Net An. Error (1a68:3700)] SSLAccept(ssl_id = 758173388624 = 000000B086A7CF50) Failed, ctx = 000000B086A3C6F0, err = "SSLv3 read client key exchange A", err code = 5, err msg= "error:00000005:lib(0):func(0):DH lib
"
[Net An. Error (1a68:3700)] (Sid: 1) Negotiate Client -> Proxy SSL Handshake Failed!!!
[Net An. Error (1a68:3a7c)] SSLAccept(ssl_id = 758173125136 = 000000B086A3CA10) Failed, ctx = 000000B086A3C6F0, err = "SSLv3 read client key exchange A", err code = 5, err msg= "error:00000005:lib(0):func(0):DH lib

I've tried tinkering with the recording options related to TLS and Capture Level but haven't had any luck. Any ideas? I'm kind of stumped.

Thanks very much in advance

TLSError.png

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Solved this one, missing ciphers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Speedmaster,

Just upgraded to 12.55 and I am seeing this error.  Can you elaborate more on your resolution?  Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Boatnlarry
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Hi 

As per my understanding go to mapping and filtering->select capture level->option->change SSL version...

i think it will work out

Thanks

Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

@Speedmaster - How do you identify the cipher to be added.

I am having similar issue. Could you please share additional details

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.