Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Virtual Table Server

Hi,

Where can I get information about Vitrual Table Server (VTS) which is the in-memory database that can be used by vusers?

I am looking to implement this in my Java vuser script. Any official documentation, code samples would be of great help.

Thanks,

Sreehari

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Sreehari,

Unfortunately the Virtual Table Server isn't supported by HP at this time. The best place for information on the installation and use of this product is over at Wilson Mar's blog.

Best of luck,

Shane Evans

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This was very helpful. Does VTS support Java Script? The code sample has a C script. I am looking for functions in Java script.

Thanks in advance,

Sreehari

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sreehari,

As an alternative, I have created a utility that has VTS capability, but is offered through a web service.  If you can call a web service from your code, it will work similarly.

If interested, check out http://www.solutionmaniacs.com/squid.

Edward Leno

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks, Shane.

Tested Virtual Table Server through VuGen & local LR controller successfully.

Planning to test the same through Performance Center.

Does Performance center supports Virtual Table Server?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.