Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Virtual User Generator hangs

I capture a script with Virtual User Generator, SharePoint site, successfuly, but playback fails as expexted due to all the correlations that are needed. When I click on Correlation Studio, to see what correlation that LoadRunner can do automatically, Virtual user hangs.

Is Correlation Studio not working in the 12.6 update ?.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Virtual User Generator hangs

Hi @Mikew1985,

Correlation Studio works in 12.60. I am assuming you encountered a niche case.
Can you share VuGen log file? Search for HP.LR.VuGen.log under %Temp%

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

It looks like all correlations are failing with an internal error, I am attaching the log file.

Error Code: eCSEC_InternalError.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi @Mikew1985,

Based on the log it seems like the script folder does not contain record or replay snapshots hence the correlation wizard does not have any data to scan.

Can you try recording the script again?
Can you ensure VuGen has write permission on the script folder? Maybe it failed writing data to the folder

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

It was a rights issue. I closed Vugen & re-opened as Admininstrator & that worked.

Is Admin rights a new requirement for Vugen in 12.6 ?.

I didnt have to do this in previous versions.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

Admin rights are not required but VuGen does need a read/write privilege on the script folder, otherwise it cannot do its' job.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

OK. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.